Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Thelemic Rosary (Simple Version)

A very simple version to get you started. Expanded versions for various purposes coming at a later date.

Open with the The Oath of the Enchantment
from Liber V vel Reguli.

First three small beads:
1st small bead: Had! The manifestation of Nuit.
2ed small bead: Nu! the hiding of Hadit.
3ed small bead: Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut.

All Large Beads: Confession and Declaration:
ASAR UN-NEFER, you who are not my body, you who are not my heart, you who are not my mind. Holy art thou, my secret self! Lord of the Gods. Unity uttermost showed!

Through my own fault, in my thoughts and in my deeds, in what I have done and what I have failed to do, I have neglected to know and do my will. I have cast blame on others and other circumstances. I have not accepted responsibility for my own actions and inactions.

Hear me, I invoke you!
I seek to write new values on new tablets!
I seek to fully realize the Aeon of Horus, that I might work my will in the world!
Such are the Words!

Small beads: The Holiest of All Mantras
Unity uttermost showed!
I adore the might of Thy breath,
Supreme and terrible God,
Who makest the gods and death
To tremble before Thee: --
I, I adore thee!

Appear on the throne of Ra!
Open the ways of the Khu!
Lighten the ways of the Ka!
The ways of the Khabs run through
To stir me or still me!
Aum! let it fill me!

Concluding Prayer: from the Preliminary Invocation of the Goetia
Hear Me, And make all Spirits subject unto Me:
So that every Spirit of the Firmament, And of the Ether,
Upon the Earth, And under the Earth,
On dry land, And in the Water,
Of whirling Air, And of rushing Fire,
And every Spell and Scourge of God, may be obedient unto Me!

Close with the The Oath of the Enchantment
from Liber V vel Reguli.



No comments: