Friday, April 6, 2007

Fundamental Obeisance

Dee's Fundamental Obeisance (Revised and Rewritten)

Eheieh Asher Eheieh,
I invoke and call upon your Divine Power and authority,
and ask you to favor and assist me in all my works, words and actions.

And by your twelve mystical names.
ORO IBAH AOZPI, MOR DIAL HCTGA,
OIP TEAA PDOCE, MPH ARSL GAIOL,
do I entreat and implore your Divine Majesty.

Aid and bear witness to my spiritual endeavor. Send forth your faithful Angelic and Ministering Spirits, where ever they might be and in whatever time I might call, by the authority of your Holy Names. May they come quickly when called, visibly and peacefully before us. Grant me your authority to command your spirits that they will answer to my demands and instructions faithfully and to my satisfaction.
Amen.

1 comment:

thePuck said...

Care Frater,

I have been trying to track down this invocation for a bit. If you don't mind, could you post the original, or explain how you revised it?